I am very pleased to announce that ERA Solutions Limited are now working with Courts Trustees Services to provide Insolvency Practitioners with the full suite of Pensions and ERA services.
The new services will include.
- Pension Brief Reports
- Submission of Section 120 and S22 Notices
- Completion of RP15/RP15a forms
- Winding up Schemes
- Final Formalities
- Pension forms due diligence
- Scheme Identification
These new pension related services are in addition to our existing comprehensive ERA services:
- Completion of RP14/RP14a for submission to the Redundancy Payments Service
- Collation of employee data
- Issuing of redundancy letters
- Processing of RP1 claims from redundant employees
- Preparation of employee related figures for Statement of Affairs and TUPE
- Completion of forms relating to Jobseekers Allowance, reference requests, redundancy mortgage protection, HM Revenue & Customs for SSP/SMP
- Calculation of employee preferential and unsecured claims for the Redundancy Payments Service and employees.
- On site surgeries and/or telephone assistance
- Liaison with the Redundancy Payments Service
- Submission of RTI returns following dividends
- Payroll services for up to 50 employees
We are excited about working with the team at Courts Trustee Services and look forward to the future for both organisations.
With over 50 years’ experience in Employment Rights, the ERA team are an ideal partner to Insolvency Practitioners, offering all aspects of solutions to employee matters, including an onsite service if required. Contact us for more information.
Are you an Insolvency Practitioner
needing support with ERA matters?
Telephone: 01827 383 531 Fax: 01827 382 127
Web: www.era-solutions.co.uk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2019 ERA Solutions Ltd / All Rights Reserved
ERA Solutions Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 8604432
WHERE TO FIND US
Unit 2 The Old Dairy, Pessall Farm, Pessall Lane
Staffordshire B79 9JL